About the Commercial Lead position
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Lead to add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
An excellent commercial lead has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
Commercial Director responsibilities are:
- Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies
- Establish and manage long-term relationships with stakeholders, vendors and suppliers
- Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the target customers to ensure that their needs are being met
- Undertaking market research and analysis and producing business plans/recommendations to ensure all business development opportunities are optimized
- Review and assess the potential to develop strategic partnerships with sector specialists
- Maintain an awareness of external factors (including competitors, government business initiatives, current and proposed legislation in relation to commercial activities) which impact the business and communicate such information to Senior Leadership
- Collat and analyze business data pertaining to all commercial activities
- Ensure all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume, and efficiency targets
- In-depth knowledge of Saudi market analysis and metrics
- Degree in Business Administration, the management, or related field
- A background in marketing or sales is preferable
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Tenacious and results-driven with sound business judgment