Manage, motivate and support a team of warehouse staff within a time-sensitive and demanding operational environment, to ensure effective contribution in order to deliver team performance and productivity.
Duties and responsibilities
- Own the performance metrics of the order pickers and rider fleets at your store i.e. attendance, punctuality, consistency of following key delivery processes, and timeliness of deliveries. Coach individual riders when needed, and escalate issues when required.
- Maintain health and safety standards, promote a positive on-site safety culture and ensure the sites are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Own the development of your store team and promote career progression and personal development. This will include training on any process updates and requirements. Provide regular feedback on where and how training can be improved.
- Maintain orderly, presentable appearance of the store
- Creatively problem solve and come up with solutions to challenges faced by your team. Collaborate with HQ in driving process and improvements, being the voice of the site, advocating for what your team needs to perform.
- Oversee stock and store operations
- ● A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- ● At least 2 years experience in retail or Dark Store Management is a must
- ● Good communication & interpersonal skills
- ● Good command of English Language written and spoken
- ● Customer centric with a positive attitude
- ● Willing to work on a shift basis with one day off per week
- ● Work on a shift basis (24/7).
- ● 1 day off per week.