In this role, you will:
- Take part in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Build reusable and scalable components and front-end libraries
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Debug applications and detect and fix errors
- Collect, analyze and address technical and design requirements
- Help to create reusable code and libraries for future use
- Train and support internal teams
Senior Web Developer requirements are:
- A minimum of 2 years professional web development experience
- React development with Typescript
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai)
- Write code and tests that are understandable and maintainable
- Git version control with GitHub or Bitbucket
- Translating Figma designs and wireframes into high quality React components
- Remote collaboration tools such as Zoom, Slack, etc
- Solid understand of Micro-services architecture principles with hands-on experience.
- Have excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
Extra dose of awesome if you have experience with:
- work with other front end frameworks .
- experience with CMS framework.