The Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for the management of digital activities across social, search and display platforms. They will plan and execute the paid digital media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, The Performance Marketer will ensure that integrated digital strategies are aligned with Rabbit's objectives.
- Strategize, execute, monitor and manage campaigns across multiple platforms
- Oversee growth in performance to meet Rabbit's business goals and strategies
- Manage a test and learn strategy across traffic to drive insight into brand traffic behavior
- Plan and Optimize landing page testing
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as continuously implement text ads – A/B testing.
- Collaborate with growth and marketing teams to discover, test data-driven ways to optimize performance
- Build Budget Recommendations & Pitch Decks
- Document campaign evolution to monitor overall performance and identify best practices.
- Explore new opportunities to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility, remain competitive and have possess an added value
- Ensure a data led approach to all activity, creating a clear test & learn strategy
- BS/BA in Marketing or any related field
- Proficient in deriving insights from data
- 2-4 years of Performance marketing experience is a must
- Basic technical knowledge is a plus (HTML, reading ASP, PHP code...)
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing
- Experience on Amazon search (AMS) preferred. Google AdWords or other marketing/media platforms experience a plus