About the Role
The Head of Delivery will be focused on doing fast-paced, agile work to drive local metrics and results. You will execute on data-driven strategies and processes and flex to address the needs of your geo. You will partner closely with the Strategic Operations team, as well as the DS Managers, and Product team to identify and resolve issues and capture opportunities quickly.
What You'll Do
- Focus on Marketplace and Courier operations within a geo.
- Have a strong tie-in with growth teams to better manage marketplace balance
- Develop in-depth understanding of key cities and their marketplace dynamics (supply, demand, reliability, etc.).
- Track performance against OKRs
- Dive analysis on strategic decisions, including understanding key levers to improve results and clarifying tradeoff decisions.
- Develop tools and training to enable DS Managers and cross-functional partners to optimize their results.
- Facilitate to manage P&L and provide recommendations to forecasting and seasonal fluctuations .
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- 6+ years of professional work experience in a related field (consulting, operations, strategy, analytics, tech, investment banking)
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets or SQL proficiency
- Comfortable working with data
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Fast learner with optimistic attitude
- Advanced in one or more of these skills: Excel, SQL, R, Python
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly develop strategies and make decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including experience presenting data & insights to a sophisticated audience
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep measurable insights, modeling, and sophisticated test plan design and analysis
- Experience with change management and/or P&L management
- Experience working with Product and/or Sales team
- Experience working in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment