We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team and develop a strategy for exponential business growth at launch and as we scale.
The Growth Marketing Specialist will develop and execute a data-driven growth marketing strategy to drive user acquisition and activation across all paid, owned, and earned touch-points for both B2C and B2B audiences.
This role will be responsible for end-to-end performance marketing across the customer lifecycle. As a key player in the organization, the Growth Marketing Specialist will have a wide range of ownership overseeing programs that leverage content marketing, inbound marketing, PPC, SEO, CRM, email/push/SMS, and social media.
In this role, you will develop campaigns and create experiments (A/B, multivariate testing) backed in strategy that can be scaled to drive ongoing optimization of our web and app properties. The ideal candidate is a data-enthusiast who will not only be adept at developing strategies but also at reporting results and monitoring ongoing growth tactics. As the Growth Marketing Specialist, you should have the technical skills and hacker mindset to be able to test, adjust, and launch in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Manage end-to-end performance marketing across the customer lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral).
• Own paid and organic growth strategy, from concept to completion.
• Understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels.
• Experience with multi-touch attribution and media mix models.
• You are passionate about Marketing and Marketing tech. You keep up to date with the industry, its latest trends, and platforms.
• You have experience working with multiple marketing functions such as brand and content and can connect the dots between programs to create full-funnel marketing campaigns.
• Build out our paid acquisition strategy; report on and calculate the success of (e.g., revenue, ROI, customer LTV, CAC, ARPU, etc.), and make recommendations for improvement.
• Develop our retention and loyalty strategy, including building out communication touch-points across multiple channels (email, push, SMS, etc.) and implementing an ESP/Marketing Automation platform of choice.
• Lead implementation efforts of ESP/Marketing Automation platform, including learning the platform, working with the Product team on data setup and integration, and building campaigns
• Own demand generation efforts that support our sales team and drive MQL’s.
• Lead development and execution of lifecycle marketing communications.
• Partner with our Editorial team to optimize content marketing initiatives on and off-site.
• Partner with the Product team to ensure analytics are accurately tracking marketing efforts.
Metrics, Testing, and Reporting:
• Define measurements of success (KPIs) for campaigns, develop a testing framework, and analyze data to understand the impact of new channels.
• Define growth and performance benchmarks and establish analytics and reporting for channels.
• Build growth models using organic and paid growth loops.
• Create reporting dashboards and share relevant insights regularly with internal teams.
• Work with the Product team to improve testing capabilities and campaign development.
• Communicate growth performance to executive leadership to promote a shared understanding of performance marketing strategy, ROI, and opportunities.